Frequently Asked Questions
The life of a feather flag depends on a variety of different factors, such as: weather conditions, material used, length of time outside and how well the flag is looked after. That being said we cannot give the exact amount of time a flag will last. Take a look at our “Taking Care Of Your Feather Flag” sheet (found alongside your flag) for advice on how to look after and prolong the life of your flag.
- We advise that if flags are intended for use outdoors then they are taken indoors or taken down during periods of high wind speeds (i.e. exceeding 25mph) or adverse weather conditions. If flags are left up in high wind speeds, this could result in tears and rips in the fabric.
- Avoid any added weight such as snow or heavy rain.
- Be cautious and careful when choosing a location to place your flag. For instance, you should avoid placing them where they may flap against solid surfaces such as walls or fences, on which they may get caught on and cause tearing or wear.
- Regularly wash your flag to remove any dirt and debris collected which could cause discolouration of the fabric and to ensure they are kept in a good condition. Our flags can be dry-cleaned or machine-washed at 30 degrees. Ensure that your flags are completely dry before folding or putting away – we feel it is best to fit your flag back to its pole to remove any creases.
Our flags are produced using 110gsm (grams per squared metre) 100% polyester.
Once your artwork is confirmed, flag production normally takes 7 days to get to you. In rare circumstances and busy periods, the delivery can be up to 14 days, so please take this into account when ordering.
There is an upload button on the order page where you can upload your artwork. If you require any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can offer guidance.
Yes, of course we can! We have a dedicated in-house design team who can help transform your ideas into great artwork, using the latest design software.
No, if you would prefer to make your order via the phone then you can call our sales team on 0845 6434 955 who are more than happy to deal with your request. Gala Flag are usually open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm excluding bank holidays.
Yes, they can be hand or machine washed at 30ºC if required.
Please supply artwork as vector files (PDF, AI, EPS, CDR) with text converted to curves, or high resolution bitmaps (TIFF, JPEG, etc). Bear in mind that we print at 150dpi (dots per inch) and the flags are quite large. CMYK files are preferred, and if you have specific colour requirements please let us know in terms of Pantone numbers or equivalent.
No, our flags can be secured to structures using cable/zip ties, or fixed into wall brackets or into soft ground with spikes.
Yes of course. However, in any printing process there is a potential for variation in the colours produced. While we certainly know our systems and can match your colour requirements fairly precisely, we do ask that for any particularly sensitive colours, for example corporate branding, you provide us with Pantone references to match to, or even post us an example of printed materials you may have, e.g. a business card or leaflet.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Gala Flag have a 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
In the event of a complaint, all work subject to the complaint must be returned to Gala Graphics Ltd within 14 days, along with a written explanation as to the reason for return. No responsibility for error will be considered by Gala Graphics Ltd unless a written order was originally supplied. Goods must be returned in their original unopened and sealed packaging. All valid items* are subject to a 10% restocking fee. We cannot offer refunds on custom printed materials only the unused hardware.
- Goods need to be returned unused and in the original packaging.
- If you wish to return your goods, please contact our award winning Customer Service team who will be happy to issue you a returns number.
- You will need to return your goods at your own cost, we suggest using the ‘signed for’ method to ensure you have proof of delivery.
- Once we have received the product(s) and in appropriate packaging, the Customer Service team will assess the goods and condition as quickly as possible and will email you to confirm we have received them.
- If you would prefer a credit to spend with us or an exchange for other goods we will be happy to do this.
In the rare circumstance returned goods are used and/or not fit for resale, we will make them available for collection back to you or we may offer a refund minus 50% of the original payment.
Please note that the Returns & Refunds Policy will differ for bespoke items or items bought on finance, if you have any questions we will be happy to help.
Returns by Post or Courier
Please make sure you contact us within 14 days of your purchase if you wish to return unused items. You have 30 days to return your goods once a returns number has been issued, to be refunded or credited. We do process exchanges if you wish to switch your unused product, Please contact our Customer Service team before you arrange delivery back to the Gala Tent warehouse so we know how to help when we receive your goods.
Refunding Delivery Charges
Provided you have notified us that you wish to return your order under the Consumer Contract Regulations, and the return also meets our terms and conditions, you will be entitled to a refund of the full value of what you paid for your returned items. We are unable to provide a refund of the packing and handling costs (£7.99 per order).
Promotional Discounts & Refunds
If you received discount when paying for your order, you will be refunded what you paid for the return item.
Your Statutory Rights
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.